So apparently there is a type of animal called the Japanese Raccoon Dog. They’re basically just giant raccoon’s with serious amounts of floof.
Look how magestic they are. It’s incredible
Suspicious Raccoon Dog knows wat u been doin’
AHHH THE FLOOF
OH and they are freaking adorable as babies JUST LOOK
People also call them puppies
HOW CAN ANYONE NOT THINK THEY ARE ADORABLE
THIS HAS A TINY POLICE OFFICER UNIFORM I’M GOING TO CRY
"Where television is fantastic, and is way ahead of film, is it doesn’t feel the need to polarize women so much. Male writers often wanna make a woman either the angel or the whore. Make her the witch or put her on a pedestal. They’re not mutually exclusive. You don’t have to be practical, politically savvy, and not be a good person. You can be a good human being and be shrewd. They’re not two separate things. We are as complex and contradictory as the men." - Natalie Dormer
"Toxic dose of Sugar," okay. What’s the LD50 on white sugar, again?
(Spoiler: It’s 30g/kg for rats. So unless you weigh less than two kilos, I think you’re fine.)
Hey, “FoodBabe,” you and I have something in common. You and I both don’t like Starbucks coffee, and think it’s not good for you.
However, you and I also have one major DIFFERENCE — I don’t feel like that makes me superior and that I need to educate others to make my same food choices. I trust them to be reasonable adult humans and decide for themselves what they want to put in their bodies, because it’s NONE OF MY FUCKING BUSINESS.
Yeah, you also don’t spew pure unadulterated bullshit about it.
- Anything in there can cause allergic reactions, but that goes for all food. Also let’s stop using “preservatives” like it’s a word denoting something sinister.
- There has not been a single scientific study done that shows that GMO food (or animals fed GMO food) is in any way harmful.
- Nope, no real pumpkin, I actually have been to a very good coffee shop that uses real pumpkin in their pumpkin spice lattes, they tastes lovely, but it’s also pulpy. So…I can see why they went that way.
- Artificial flavors are tested and regulated to be safe for human consumption, and cannot be made with “anything made on earth”
- While 50g is a lot of sugar, (a little over 3 tablespoons), it’s not actually “toxic” it’s a whole lot of no good for you, but probably won’t kill you.
- According to Starbucks the flavor syrup they use in stores is made with real sugar. (x)
- Organic coffee beans can also contain pesticide residue, as, organic doesn’t mean “no pesticides used”.